Sunday, February 10, 2013

Green Day

Green sea grass surrounding a tide pool ~
This was taken at the tide pools at Yaquina Head Lighthouse on Riff and I's recent trip to Newport.  It's always so much fun poking around in the tide pools to see what little critters are hiding in them.  

Today I stumbled upon a lovely blog from Ireland - Raindrops and Daisies
This is a beautiful blog full of gorgeous pictures, and I just love the blog name since I live in a rainy cottage and daisies are my favorite flower!  She hosts an event called Green Day where anyone is welcome to add their link to a post featuring pictures of anything green (as long as it's not offensive), and then to visit the other Green Day participants.  The tide pool above is my first ever Green Day entry!  


6 comments:

  1. I like your green post & love the name "Rain drops & Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy exploring the tidal pools. Oregon is a wonderful coastline for the tidal pools. Lovely image. Have a happy day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Paula, belíssima a sua primeira participação no Green day! Adoro essas piscinas que o mar nos oferece. Abraço. Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula
    Love the picture....I love the ocean and the tide pools are such a pull--they are so rich with life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,

    I am so sorry for not replying to you earlier but I have been rushing and racing all week,
    you know when you get a week that everything that can happen happens!!!

    Well here I am now and I would like to thank you for joining in with Green Day at Raindrops and Daisies.
    It was lovely having you with us and you photo is great
    maybe you will link up again soon.

    Have a lovely Valentines Day.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by to visit!~ I would love to hear your thoughts and know that you've been by!